The current situation regarding Covid-19 is fast evolving. We recognize that with the WHO declaring this disease as a global pandemic, many of you will be reconsidering your travel plans.
To give you peace of mind while booking your holiday, we are increasing the flexibility of cancellations of the tours.
This revised policy will be in place till time we will reassess the same based on the current situation.
If you have any questions about this new policy, or about booking tours in any destination, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email or Whatsapp. Our support team is available to assist you.
The planning tips provided here are meant for the period in which tourists can travel to Raja Ampat again. You should follow the rules as provided by the authorities and by any transportation and/or accommodation organization. Make your choices wisely, based on the most recent situation concerning the virus, and adapt your plans if necessary. We’re not doctors: check official medical organizations for reliable health information.
There are disposable and washable face masks. Wash masks at a temperature of at least 60 C (140 F) to remove the virus. Face masks can be purchased online.
Be sure to wear face masks correctly, otherwise they will not work: www.who.int.
What can I do to prevent catching or spreading the coronavirus?
General recommendations to limit the risk to catch this virus (or the flu), or infect someone else, are to:
1. Follow the advice provided by your government or local authorities;
2. Carefully wash your hands with soap, and do so often, at least before eating and after a toilet visit. Use an alcohol based hand sanitizer too, at least after using public toilets. Only use paper or clean towels, or a warm air dryer;
3. Not touch your face if your hands are not clean;
4. Sneeze or cough in your elbow, not in your hand;
5. Avoid shaking hands and other physical contact. Maintain 2 meters distance to other people. Avoid farm animals too;
6. Avoid crowds like concerts, public transport rush hour, etc.;
7. Stay indoors and away from others if you have a fever, are coughing or have any other cold like symptoms;
8. Call for medical advice if you have symptoms. Only visit a hospital if you are instructed to do so.
Disclaimer: we are no doctors, nor local authorities. Please consult the mentioned websites and your doctor for more information and health questions.
Privately guided tours
The opposite of a large group: a private guide, a customized tour program tailored to your needs, and private transportation for your party only. You’ll save a lot of time planning, and holiday time will be spent efficiently for sure. You can book any private tours available. Make your choices wisely.